Have had this for 1yr on and off. Bloating gas indigestion&burning in stomach. I take Prilosec&pepto nothing helps. Came back 2 weeks ago and is worse?

Gastroenterologist. Since your symptoms have been prolonged,I recommend that you consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment. Possibilities include gastritis, peptic ulcer, h pylori infection, lactose or gluten intolerance. Appropriate tests will be done. A gastroscopy may be recommended in order to make a diagnosis.