Hi, my first day of my last period was the 3rd of.Dec but I know I conceived after 23rd as iwas travelling.How many weeks am I ?

Dr. Barbara Toppin

In brief: ~7 weeks

Its hard to be accurate without know the length of your cycle as that may affect the time of ovulation.
With a last menses of 12/3/11 and a 28 day cycle, the average window of fertility would be from 12/13-12/23. See your md, if there is a discrepancy between the due date and the size of the pregnancy a sonogram may done.

In brief: ~7 weeks

Dr. Barbara Toppin
Dr. Barbara Toppin
Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: 7 weeks

If you are sure that your last period was 12/3/11, then you are about seven weeks pregnant today.
If you haven't already, make a doctor's appointment for your first prenatal visit!

In brief: 7 weeks

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham