Hi, my chest hurts when i breathe. I know its because i took long in a hot shower. Is that ok?

Pathology

In brief: Does not add up

A long hot shower should not make your chest hurt.
Your question is not clear and you may wish to restate it.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Does not add up

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine