I was told that I have hep c. Is there a cure pr treatment available?

Dr. Helmy Guirgis
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Yes, there is a cure

Go to gastroenterologist or hepatologist go to university center. There could use double or triple combination therapy which could help you.

In brief: Yes, there is a cure

Dr. Helmy Guirgis
Dr. Helmy Guirgis

In brief: Possibly

Hepatitis c virus is a contagious condition that can be passed to other people through some forms of intimate contact.
You can have an evaluation with a gastroenterologist in your area to determine your health status. There are some treatments available that may be able to control or reduce the virus in some people. There has been a lot of ongoing research in this area too.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Steven Seres