How do I get rid of hemroids?

Colorectal surgeon. Hemorrhoids can be managed medically with sitz baths, prep h, anusol cream, steroid suppositories, measures to reduce straining, etc. In order to get "rid" of hemorrhoids, more permanent measures include banding, laser therapy, and surgery. Some gastroenterologists can perform these procedures although I recommend a colorectal surgeon if available.
Why? Surgery or ligation/ banding are the only options for permanent removal; however this is only recommended after trying other rx, & only if the symptoms are really bad. Preventing constipation can help releive symptoms greatly.