My 7monthcalls has nasty coughs. What is the best home remedy. Is there something I can put in his bath.?

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Nothing in bath

Dr. Sojico's answer is a good one.
And to add there is nothing proven safe and effective that can be added to the bath, other than the moisture in the air

In brief: Nothing in bath

Dr. Sojico's answer is a good one.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: See doctor

Lots of causes for nasty coughs , especially winter time, have to be sure your baby is not suffering from bronchiolitis (wheezing), croup, flu, allergies, causing a lot of drainage, ear infection etc.
Need to see your doctor for the best remedy! babies/children are not miniature adults. Best to get your baby checked out.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Cindy Juster