What could a tingling sensation on the tip of my middle left finger mean? It’s not numb, it just feels tingly. There seems to be a tiny cut on it too.

Need to examine. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. You may watch and wait. If the symptom spreads to other fingers, or lasts more than two weeks, see a doctor. You may take multiple vitamin supplement available over the counter. If you are overweight, lose weight.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine,