Good Morning, I have a Ganglion Cyst in my right hand which has grown to such a degree that it hampers use of my hand. Do I need to see a specialist?

Yes . You should definitely consult with a hand surgeon who will recommend surgery.
The procedure is relatively simple and you should be able to resume normal activities within a couple of weeks . You may have to wait about 4 weeks before resuming strenuous exercise. .
You do. The initial therapy would be to inject a steroid into the ganglion. This could be done by a Primary provider. However, this is usually managed by an Orhto.