Although i have advanced Spine cancer spread to Menengis but not spread any where else.I’ve had Pneumonia vaccinations .I have family history of shingles .Can i have Shingles vaccine and Flu injection while having radiopherapy Due to infection risks?

In brief: Sounds ok

One can ask her doctor about a new shingles vaccine (Shingrix) which is not a live vaccine, so cannot cause a viral infection.
Also, the High-Dose flu vaccine for seniors can give better protection than can the regular-dose flu vaccine. The High-Dose injection is not a live vaccine, and thus cannot cause a viral infection. In advanced cancer, be sure to look at Quality of life, not length of life.

In brief: Sounds ok

Dr. Peter Kurzweil