I am experiencing leg pain, difficulty walking and legs cramping. The following also describes me: Muscle cramps or spasms (painful), severe. What should I do?

Dr. Darren James
Podiatry

In brief: Chronic muscle spasm

It appears that you have chronic muscle spasms.
I would need more info. How long have you been having this problem. Do these cramps happen at rest or while walking or both. what medical history do you have. Do you have any problem with your circulation. Are these muscle spasms intractable? If the muscles are chronic and intractable then the treatment can vary. Dependant on the laws in your counI

In brief: Chronic muscle spasm

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine