What is a echodoro for back pain?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Epidural

I am going out on a limb here and guessing you might mean epidural.
This is an injection of an anti-inflammatory steroid into the compartment where the nerves of the lower back are found. This is usually done when back pain shoots into a leg(s), from a disc problem or stenosis (narrowed opening of the spine from arthritic changes). Epidurals injections are usually done in a series of 3, if needed.

In brief: Epidural

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
I have seen many patients over the years get results fromthe second when the first does little. If the first 2 injections fail to produce results, then different therapeutic options are then needed.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: An epidural

Dr white's answer is excellent.
She is talking about an epidural steroid injection.

In brief: An epidural

Dr white's answer is excellent.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management

In brief: Repeat only if need

Series of three injections only makes sense if the first gives some relief.
If no relief with one then repeats will likely achieve the same result. If you do get some relief however do a second to get furhter improvement.

In brief: Repeat only if need

Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White