Can accidentally breathing in spray paint fumes toluene, cause ammonia or chemical bad breath like ammonia?

Pathology

In brief: No

I'd serious examine your oral hygiene and whether you have a subtle sinus infection or a tonsillolith.

In brief: No

Pathology

In brief: See below

What you described should not cause bad breath.
You may wish to consult a dentist for oral hygiene.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: See below

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology