Masturbating 5 times a day for several years in tennage had made my semen very thin,very less white and less in amount. Than I reduced my frequency and now my semen is very thick and white. Am I normal in terms of sperm count and fertility?

In brief: Hard to say

The body has the ability to keep up sperm production, especially at your age.
The only way to know what your sperm count would be is to test it. The number may be up/down or normal regardless of your self sex activity.

In brief: Hard to say

In brief: No worries yet

Normal men, women, boys, and girls masturbate (it's universal).
It is not harmful, as the body goes through similar effects during regular sex with a partner (but too much of anything may become a problem). Masturbation does not stunt height, cause acne or hair loss, make you weak, create heart problems, lower testosterone, affect virginity, lower fertility, change your weight, or damage vision.

In brief: No worries yet

Dr. Adam Levy