If you like I have to Yawn to get a full breath, feel like I constantly have to clear my throat , Random achy pains in my elbows, tiredness in my arms when using, swallowing feels difficult, Loss of strength in hands?

Dr. Christopher Burress

In brief: Chronic Fatigue

You’re describing a multitude of symptoms that can be related to multitude of different disease processes.
However, based on your symptoms it is highly likely you have chronic fatigue syndrome versus anxiety super imposed by significant stress and worry. You should see a physician for work up.

In brief: Chronic Fatigue

Dr. Christopher Burress
Dr. Christopher Burress

In brief: Deal with the stress

I think you have more or less made your own diagnosis.
Unless you have some unusual syndrome of which I am not aware, your symptoms are all over the place and, as you say, probably stress related. Get into a stress management program, see what symptoms remain and then deal with them appropriately.

In brief: Deal with the stress

Dr. Samuel (skip) Feinstein
Dr. Samuel (skip) Feinstein
Dr. Amandeep Kaur

In brief: Multiple issues

Please consult a physician and discuss your symptoms and history in detail for diagnosis.
From the nature of your symptoms it seems that fatigue is an issue. Refer to this website for more information. https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/fatigue/basics/definition/sym-20050894

In brief: Multiple issues

Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Dr. Eric Weisman