My baby has eczema and now the forehead flaking at the skin line - what can I do?

Hydrate the Skin. Another important treatment for eczema is proper skin hydration. Use a hypoallergenic moisturizer such as cetaphil, eucerin, lubriderm or just plain vaseline. Apply the moisturizer at least twice a day, especially to damp skin directly after bathing. Often, eczema is not responsive to moisturizers alone and a visit to the doctor may be necessary to discuss the need for topical steroids.
Allergies. 85% of children with eczema under a year will have associated food allergies. Imy first suggestion is to get off dairy or milk based formulas. If you are breastfeeding, then mom please stop milk. Many children also benefit from probiotics (good bacteria) to provide proper gut balance. I also recommend cod liver oil. 6 months- 12 months 1/4 tsp/ day; 12-24 months 1/2 tsp a day; 2-5 years 1 tsp/day.