My farts just escape my bum without me having any control. I will be walking or bend down or just sitting and fart will just escape my bum. This is very embarrassing.

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: It happens

This can happen normally, but one thing you could do is to try sphincter strengthening exercises (similar to how you would do Kegel exercises, but just with the anal sphincter).
If you are having concerns that you have poor muscle tone, you will need to see a doctor for a rectal exam. You can also try to make note if there are certain foods that make you more gassy and avoid those foods.

In brief: It happens

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Andrea Brand