Good day if I have a jaw that is constantly clicking and grinding what would be the next step as I have already had my jaw cleaned?

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Seek consult

If you've already had some general work done to try and fix this problem, and you are still having it, you could see a specialist (in the US, these doctors are called oral surgeons, or "oral-maxillary facial" surgeon, or OMFS for short)

In brief: Seek consult

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Your

Oral Care Professional can suggest possible consultation with a specialist in TM JOINT (Jaw JOINT) disorders most often due to GRINDING teeth at NIGHT!

Hope this is helpful!
Dr Z

In brief: Your

Hope this is helpful!
Dr Z
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Vikram Patel