I am a 27 year old male struggling with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I use to cycle a lot. Is this common for men at my age? I’m using Cialis at the moment but feel like this symptom should not be present at my age?

Your doc. Or a natural doc can test your hormone levels and rule out circulatory issues. Also, a clinical psychologist can teach you skills to keep from focusing on your "performance" which interferes also. Peace and good health. The psychologist or a licensed sex therapist can help w/premature ejaculation. This is not common for men your age. Cycling MAY be doing something to your prostate.