I have foot pain. big toe is skew. I have the start of a bunion. My calves are tight. Pain in foot and up shins. Run on flat feet.cramps in foot&toes.

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: See foot doctor!

Please see a podiatrist (a foot doctor).
That specialist can determine if modifications in your footwear will be enough to control your symptoms for a time, or if surgery or some other treatment is the better option. For now, if you have been wearing new shoes and this made it worse, wear them less often. try on shoes when your feet hurt in your current ones, and find a pair that hurts less then

In brief: See foot doctor!

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Thanks for the Thank You note. I greatly appreciate getting it. Hope you get great care for your bunion!
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine