My baby is 1yrs 4mnths cannot walk or sit the doctors can't find anything wrong it was normal delivery the pediatric sow him when he was four months?

Dr. Ivy Fisher

In brief: 16 mos/dev

At this age, normal would be to be crawling, pulling to stand and even walking, though the MD peak of concern would be if not walking by 18 months.
Sitting usually occurs at 6 months, so if these features are delayed, I would check in person with a developmental pedi MD for evaluation, checking for muscle and tone development. Welcome to Healthtap, Dr. Ivy Fisher

In brief: 16 mos/dev

Dr. Ivy Fisher
Dr. Ivy Fisher
Dr. Jonathan Jassey