My 18month daughter is always crying or screaming if she doesn't get what she wants ,she can also throw whatever shes holding at that time so that she gets her way how do I deal with those tantrums?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Normal Behavior

That is normal Behavior for her age.
Anticipate also that at Age 2 years Most of what she will tell you is No! No!. This is a time the Children Teach Their parents how to be Patient, Gentle, Kind in Choosing Words, Tolerant Inter-personal relationship, Forgiveness, Order, Right choices on when to be Firm and when to Let go; all the while remaining Calm & Loving. Enjoy Your Child and happy parentin

In brief: Normal Behavior

That is normal Behavior for her age.
Dr. Dora Chizea
Dr. Dora Chizea
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Walk away

and don't react: these tantrums are attention seeking mechanisms; however, I do suggest a pediatric exam to rule out any underlying medical condition: short of that, walk away.

In brief: Walk away

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Adam Levy