It began whilst I was doing yoga, I feel i may have done nerve damage to my lower back to cause the severe aching of the whole muscle area of my calf/including the front. Its been present since August & it has been constant. Stretching aggravates it.

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine

In brief: Stop Yoga

Depends on what you do exactly in Yoga.

Some of the Exercises are not for every one,.Some put a lot of stress on the lower back.
Please check with your doctor.
Meanwhile you can hang from a pull up bar for 10 second twice a day and do crunches and do not bend to do things, until you are cleared by your doctor.

In brief: Stop Yoga

Depends on what you do exactly in Yoga.

Please check with your doctor.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Leg pain

You MAY have hurt yourself doing yoga.
Please start w/seeing your doctor. He/she MAY suggest physical therapy. You need to make sure you are not currently doing some type of exercise that continues to irritate whatever may have been done. Turmeric is a good natural anti-inflammatory after you know what you are dealing with. Peace and good health.

In brief: Leg pain

You MAY have hurt yourself doing yoga.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine