Tight/crampy/pain calf, inner knee & thigh. Doc examined leg and said she didn't see anything that would suggest DVT. What else could it be? Back of knee was sore when doc examined. Feels worse when sitting for a while. Had it for a few days. Thanks!

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Pain

this sounds like a knee related issue as your discomfort is worse after prolonged sitting.
I would recommend evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon, and if this exam is negative then evaluation by a vascular surgeon would be beneficial.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Pain in leg

A likely cause of symptoms is a ruptured Baker’s Cyst which is a fluid filled structure which builds up behind knee over time.
It’s name is because it occurred in this group of people. When It ruptures it irritates and makes the calf sore and at risk of spasms. The symptoms clear with time and no harm done. You say doc ruled out the other most likely cause. Duplex ultrasound might help assure Dx.

In brief: Pain in leg

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology