Does the amount of semen my boyfriend let out when we have sex have anything to do with how high or low the sperm count is? Men with low semen volume

See below . Normal semen volume ranges from two to six ml. In one study involving >1,000 men over a 20-year period, there was no correlation between sperm volume and pregnancy rate. In general, sperm count is the more important factor. Certainly, abnormally low semen volume <2 ml can be associated with infertility. Potential causes: poor semen collection; psychological, ejaculation dysfunction or obstruction.
Maybe. Semen volume has a normal range as well as sperm count, motility(movement), morphology(shape), and viscosity for the purposes of fertilization. However, unless the amount of semen is miniscule, there is usually not a complete correlation to the numbers of sperm seen microscopically. A laboratory analysis is the most accurate way to determine sperm counts in a specimen.