I need help with E.D. What can I do for over the counter medication?

Need to visit doctor. Many over-the-counter pills, creams, and magic potions are advertised to make erections firmer, erections last longer, or a penis bigger, but they do not work (except maybe to give a man extra confidence, which can help a little bit). One can see his primary care doctor or a urologist if one has trouble with erections (due to blood flow problems, low testosterone, psychological stress, etc...).