I am experiencing rash on scalp. Sort of like a red scab on the back of my head near my neck

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to be sure without examining you, however, what you described could be dandruff.
Wash your scalp daily with any shampoo. If the lesion does not improve in 3-4 weeks, please consult your doctor.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Need to examine

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Wish you good health!