My back is in constant pain and now its going to my neck I've tried hot and cold staying active an almost every painpill but nothing helps?

Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management
In brief: Seek treatment
Masking the problem with pills is not the answer. You have proven that becasue they have not helped.
Pain management doctors can help you determine the root cause fo the problem, but again do not accept only medications as the treatment.

In brief: Seek treatment
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery
In brief: Many possibilities
If you haven't had imaging studies like mri's that's always a place to start.
If those don't explain enough, ask your md for a referral to a rheumatologist to rule out problems like fibromyalgia or connective tissue disease or rheumatological disorders. There are also myofascial pain syndromes which may be helped through pain management and therapy.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Vikram Patel