I am experiencing cough (quality: barky, hoarse, or hacking sounds, no phlegm or mucus, chronic cough) (worsened by: lying flat, worse at night) . The following also describe me: Fatigue, Sore throat, Chest congestion, and Nasal congestion. What should I

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt.

A virtual appointment may be useful to you and to your PCP.
You may have a flu like illness, the flu or another illness. Mostly likely this is a viral illness which should resolve in about three weeks. If you are experiencing fever, chills or respiratory difficulty, please see acute care. in the meantime, rest, fluids and monitor your temperature. The use of nasal saline may also be used.

In brief: Mgt.

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine