I up dosed on Zoloft (for anxiety) to 150mg 8 weeks ago. I started to feel better but out of nowhere I crashed and feel bad again. Anxiety, Mood swings, nausea, etc. Is this normal? Could it be caused by not taking it the same time each day?

Dr. Matthew Smith

In brief: Unexpected.

Daily sertraline at 150 mg.
, after beginning to help anxiety, would be expected to continue to continue to help and not suddenly stop. There is a possibility that you need a higher dose still, or that you need different medicine. The daily time of the medicine shouldn't make much of a difference. You need to consult the prescribing doctor.

In brief: Unexpected.

Daily sertraline at 150 mg.