What can cause tingling in the face and head both sides and down neck it causes me anxiety and worry I have had a mri and it is okay no MS or brain issues. I do have a maxillary sinus cyst what could cause this? It really is upsetting!

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Facial tingle

Please continue to see your doctor and get a second opinion from another doc as well.
There may be an underlying medical condition but anxiety can make any symptoms we have worse. Consider seeing a mental health pro for stress management. Peace and good health.

In brief: Facial tingle

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Pathology

In brief: See below

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity at tolerated.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: See below

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.