I got a pain in the center on my chest, it pains when I breath deeply, when I lay on my side and when I move my arm. What can it be?

Chest pain. This may be costochondritis which is an inflammation of the joint between the rib and breast bone(sternum). The other possibility is a strain of that joint or a rib injury. All of these cause Sharp pain with a deep breath and tenderness is often present. Apply heat or cold and,if you can take them, anti-inflammatory medications like Advil or Aleve should help. If no improvement,see your MD.
Chest wall pain. Sounds like costochondritis, an inflammatory condition affecting the cartilage connecting the sternum to the rib cage. There are a host of named conditions (Xiphoidalgia, Tietze’s syndrome, sternalis syndrome, etc.) that are applied to varieties of these conditions. They usually resolve on their own but do tend to respond to anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen or naproxen.