I had all the pregnancy symptoms but also started my period 2 weeks early?

Dr. Edward Evans
Pediatrics - Neonatology

In brief: See your gyne

Intermenstral bleeding (bleeding been periods) can mean many different things, some of which can be serious, particularly if accompanied by pain or if the bleeding is heavy.
It is possible you we pregnant and lost the pregnancy, but there are other possibilities. Go to the emergency room if pain is severe or bleeding is severe or prolonged.

In brief: See your gyne

Dr. Edward Evans
Dr. Edward Evans
Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: No guarantee!

Since you can have spotting or bleeding even when pregnant, the only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test.
If it's negative and the symptoms continue, please see your doctor to check for other causes.

In brief: No guarantee!

Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham