Is there anything that helps the oily flaky

You can apply baby oil (mineral oil) or olive oil to her scalp and rub it in until saturated, buff gently with soft bristle baby brush, then wash as usual with baby shampoo.
Repeat as often as needed until you see improvement.

Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Marcus Degraw
I assume you are talking about the stuff on a babies scalp.
.. If that is the case, then this is common and normal. First i tell parents to remember that this is only cosmetic and not a real medical problem. So if that reassures you then you can do nothing. Otherwise, you can apply a dandruff shampoo twice weekly and use baby oil to soak in to the area and then flake off with a baby toothbrush.

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw