Can a person who has forth stage cancer and taking oral chemo therapy get massage therapy?

Dr. Mary Sabado Babcock
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Massage Therapy
Certain types of massage therapy works well for cancer pain.
I would not recommend deep tissue massage, especially with the increased incidence of osteoporosis in cancer patients and the risk of pathologic fractures in advanced cancer patients. Effluerage and craniosacral massage therapy are effective and safe modalities for cancer pain.

In brief: Massage Therapy
Dr. Mary Sabado Babcock
Dr. Mary Sabado Babcock
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: I would encourage it
Neither one's cancer stage nor chemotherapy use should prevent one from having a massage.
Of course, be sure and communicate to the massage therapist any areas that they should be cautious about.

In brief: I would encourage it
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Adam Smith