I am experiencing foot pain, leg pain and back pain (side: lower) . The following also describes me: Pain shooting down the leg. What should I do?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Consult a Doctor

Back pain shooting down your leg can be due to pressure on the nerves coming out of the spine or at the level of Sciatic Nerve.
We do not have enough information.We need detailed history about your occupation,actovities,any history of trauma etc,and you need to be examined rather thoroughly including Neurological Exam& ifindicated may need imaging like MRI/CAT Scan and/or Nerve Conduction Studies

In brief: Consult a Doctor

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin