My post BD test showed small airway obstruction. My dr Rx Advair & treat it asthma. Only symptom is 6-month-long chronic dry cough. Could this be related to lung nodules previously found on CT instead of asthma?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt.

It would be helpful to know the actual percent predicted values on the PFTs report, but from your description you did improve with the bronchodilator.
Your physician has prescribed a long acting bronchodilator and anti inflammatory agent. The CT finding of nodules, may be related to a number of conditions, but it would be less usual for asthma. A chest radiograph and follow up may be indicated.

In brief: Mgt.

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine