I am worried about my daughters recent blood work. Low hematocrit low hemoglobin high platelets low vit d low iron saturation high glucose high TSH.

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, it would have helped to have the actual values. She seems to have iron deficiency anemia and vitamin D deficiency. Both can be easily corrected. For glucose and TSH do need values. Talk to the doc who ordered tests.

In brief: Need to examine

Dr. Shontae Buffington