How can I tell if my baby is tired?

In brief: Learn babies ques

In early infancy babies love to interact with their caregivers and have a hard time letting go of the aleart state.
The drift thru wake and sleep states like an adult drifting off in a boring lecture. If baby is tired, they may fuss to let you know they are tired & want you to fix it. If you reduce stimulation and let them settle in their "tired place" they will often drift off.

In brief: Learn babies ques

Dr. Angeline Hadi

In brief: Yawning

Some of the signs of tired baby are : 1.
Yawning. 2. Fussing /whimpering. 3. Disinterested with surrounding/fixed stare 4. Partially closing his/her eyes. 5. Jerky leg movements. 6. Sucking fist.

In brief: Yawning

Dr. Angeline Hadi
Dr. Angeline Hadi
Dr. Marsha Davis