I started with bad heartburn then nasal congestion (runny&stuffed) & cough would spit out yellow & green buggers from my nose to my throat now I wheeze only when inhaling. I tried the inhaler and it made me have a productive cough and get phelgm out?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

You need to consult your doctor to find out the cause for your problems.
If this is something that happens for the first time in the past few days, it may be a viral infection (including a cold). But if this has been happening for weeks, see your doctor and get treated. If you contracted a cold about 10 days ago and now having these symptoms, one needs to consider a bacterial sinusitis.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Lori Lange

In brief: Inhaler more

Try to learn how to use the inhaler as often as directed.
It takes a few days to pick up this skill. Follow the prescriber instructions. If not better can always call doctor and inform them they need to see you or prescribe something else.

In brief: Inhaler more

Dr. Lori Lange
Dr. Lori Lange
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine