I am allergic to allot of foods (berries, egg, milk products, seafood) and gluten intolerant. What is left to eat that will not make me pick up weight? I was on a high protiene diet with eggs every day.... now I am lost...

Food plan. Please ask your doctor about using the ketogenic food plan. That includes high GOOD fats such as coconut oil, olive oil, natural peanut butter, sprouted grain bread. Peace and good health. The body can shift from burning sugar to burning fat.
Allergic ??? The only definitive food allergies to worry about are those that trigger high IgE levels (blood test) that would potentially lead to anaphylaxis. The other blood or skin tests for foods do not always correlate with how your body really responds to them. They are a good guide for what could be safe or a problem, but a food diary (reactions) is the best way to confirm allergy.