Hi I am feeling light headed, dizzy, feels like I am in a bubble dazed like I am floating. Vomiting, cold sweat, burning itchy skin tiny red dots, sleepy feeling and headaches in the morning? Just came back from Bali feeling like this for a week now

Hydration. It would be prudent to see a doctor for an evaluation. In the mean time increase your fluid intake. Drink enough water so that your urine is mostly colorless.
Wish you good health!.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.