Pressure in eye hurts?

Eye pressure. There are various causes of eye pressure, which is a general symptom of eye discomfort. The causes are numerous and include dry eye, allergies, corneal dystrophy, infections, inflammations, elevated intraocular pressure, sinus pressure, etc. Just to name a few. It is always best to seek the care of a physician/ ophthalmologist to determine the etiology of your eye pressure.
Only if very high . Only very high eye pressures hurt. Typically elevated pressures are painless, which is why glaucoma can be so dangerous.