Inside lwr left mouth,between cheek & jaw,very low, if I rub my finger along, there is a lump,it hurts, it's not visible at all, isthis cancer,scared!

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you.
You should consult your doctor or dentist.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Need to examine

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.