Extensive tests werent done but in general Im a healthy person & dont take any medications. But my appetite is INSATIABLE. CANT STOP EATING for weeks already! Im not even stressed out or depressed. I'm pretty happy with my life.I keep gaining weight!

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Appetitie

Glad to hear that you are otherwise healthy.
Even though you've been to doctors you need to continue to be monitored by one. Was your thyroid checked? Has your lifestyle changed? How is your self-control in other areas of life? Ask doc about a low carb food plan w/higher fat content. GOOD (coconut oil & olive oil) fat helps curb appetite. Peace and good health.

In brief: Appetitie

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Eric Weisman