I need a home remedy for bladder infection. I have kep a close lookout for any std symptoms, but I'm 100% this is not the case. The only symptom I have is burning urine, thats it. Please help?

NO YOU DON'T!!!!! You do not need a "home remedy". You need a diagnosis and effective remedy. Do you have access to professional medical care?
Please get tested. . You may have a bladder infections or UTI, but most likely you have a STD. Please get seen, if symptoms don’t quickly resolve .
Burning w urination. Home remedies will not help if you have a urinary tract infection or a sexually transmitted disease. Did you know that some sexually transmitted diseases can be silent? Some can present with little to no symptoms. I strongly encourage medical assessment. Proper diagnosis can lead to appropriate treatment. Take care.