Two weeks ago I noticed a large round rash on my back and, since, red spots have spread all over my back and chest, and now to my legs and arms. I am in Southeast Asia with no dermatologists nearby. How can I know if it is Pityriasis Rosea?

In brief: Try live appointment

HealthTap virtual consults doctors see you via smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
They can see photos you upload into your FILES. You can also send images while in the middle of a live consultation. They can be accessed from anywhere in the world, and patients just have a monthly subscription fee. (Doctors answering the regular, free questions are NOT able to see patients' images or photos.)

In brief: Try live appointment