When I drink alcohol, one drink, my stomach starts hurting. What could that be?

Gastritis. This sounds like gastritis, a general term for stomach irritation. Gastritis may occur without a more definitive diagnosis, or may represent underlying issues e.g. Ulcers, which can be dangerous. The general rule "if it hurts, don't do it" applies here- people with gastritis should avoid alcohol and other identified triggers, and seek help if symptoms persist or worsen.
Stomach pain. It's difficult to say. We need a lot more information. Do you have other medical conditions? Do you take medication? Could you drink alcohol before this? Do you have stomach pain under any other conditions? In short you need evaluation.