I have this loud ringing noise in my right ear, whever I swallow I hear a pop in my ear. I've felt nausiouc and vomited a few times now. What is this?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tinnitus

Loud ringing in one ear associated with nausea and emesis could be early signs of meniere's disease or even an acoustic tumor of the right inner ear.
The popping sensation is probably just a sign of equilibration of air with the back of the nose, but could be more serious. You must see an otologist, an expert in middle and inner disease, as soon as possible.

In brief: Tinnitus

Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Scotty Bolding
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: SEE YOUR DOCTOR

If you have these symtoms you may be suffering from an inner or middle ear issue and you should see an ENT doctor.

In brief: SEE YOUR DOCTOR

Dr. Scotty Bolding
Dr. Scotty Bolding
Dr. Steven Seres