Back pain severe what can I do to ease it. So bad cannot walk?

See osteopathic doc. I recommend seeing an osteopathic doctor that specializes in manual therapy.
Pain specialist. I would suggest a pain specialist. Most back pain goes away on its own. If yours has gone on more than 8-12 weeks and is not geting better you need to see your pcp. An MRI would be in order at this point. A pain specialist can offer various injections based on the cause of your pain .