How to get rid of keloid on my chest?

Keloid reduction. Keloids can be a great problem. Best to see a plastic surgeon concerning reducing the size of the keloid.
Keloid Rx. The safest approach is silicone tape/gel (myscaraway, from walgreens/online), steroid/bleomycin injections immunosuppressant/chemotherapyagent) only in pro hands, electron-beam radiotherapy, almost never excision unless radiotherapy can be guaranteed within 24hr after excision. Be very careful or it will be made worse by cutting it! Close follow up for 2yrs+ to monitor for recurrence essential!